No matter how awesome that certain smile is,
If it's not yours, to me, it's not special at all.
And, my name is NiNi Ryosuke

Sou sa Bokura wa Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana
Find someone who understands Japanese to translate this

You've just laid yourself onto my blog
Where all my craps are placed...
Dont like it ? Then lay your @** on another blog lah
Love it ? TAG and LINK eh please

I'm living my awesome life to the FULLest. I love and adore my family and friends dearly. Becos without them i'm nothing. I really find black and pink a HOT colour combination. I'm currently addicted to J-pop music. Dancing is my hobby. Singing is my passion.

My one and only wish is to
Go Japan and meet Hey! Say! JUMP in person *winkwink*

Aishiteru
MyHotComments.com


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Link! Link! Link!
1e3 '08 2e3 '09 ADSS NCDCC

Aaliya couziee♥ Adriana Aidi♥ Aida AinKimura sis-ey♥ Alyssa Amirah ! AmirahY. Ardillah Azizah Debbie♥ Dzikri ! Faarihah ! Firzanah Hanis Hanniey Hidayah HuanFeng HuiYi HYnSY Jacelyn♥ Janet Kaliesa KangSian ! Kartini♥ KhengYuan Laura Masturah ! Midzi♥ Nabilah♥ Nasriah♥ NuriPendeQ couziee♥ QinRyunosuke sis-ey♥ SarahSim ! Shazz♥ Shaila ShiYing ShunHong SiYing Sufi♥ Syaza Syazwani TianTian ! Wanie♥ Yaya♥ YeeLing YongXing ZaZaCiner`KeAi couziee♥ ZhiWei

AaronYan♥ WuChun♥ JiroWang♥ CalvinChen♥ FauzielLaily♥ HydirIdris♥ FaizalIsa♥ SleeQ♥


Lets just forget the past, shall we ?
April 2010May 2010June 2010July 2010August 2010November 2010

Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 3:34 AM


Konnichiwaaa ^^

I'm backkk ! Hehh ... I really shouldnt be blogging right now .. I have a F&N Coursework to do which is due on Thurs ... LOL .. Nie lah namerh nye anak MUMMY KARTINI && ADEK SUFI ISLAMI ! HAHAHAH ! Guess what ?? From the time i reached home until about 5 minutes ago, i diedie thought today is Wednesday and that i have finish my Coursework right away ... HAAHAHAHA ! *LOL* So now i'm abit relaxed .. I still got 1 more day ... HAAAH ! Bodowh sia aku ... Confident narq abeskan Coursework ... naseb baek 2 page aje ... Okay so today finish about 3 points and will continue the rest tomoro ;DD Btw sis-ey QinRyunosuke just woke up from her slumber and now she's randomly laughing because my foolscap paper dropped -.-" HAHAH ! Random sia ... So now i managed to watch a Shounen Club episode which i've just downloaded ;DD And there's going to be a Shounen Club episode this Sunday on channel NHK ! Woohooo ! I'm soooo going to watch ! Hey! Say! JUMP will be singing a medley of HSB's Score and HS7's Gambaretsgo ! And next week's Shounen Club's episode, the Juniors will be singing i medley of SMAP's Arigatou and Dear WOMAN ! Wooooh ! Seriously, i've seen alot of SMAP's songs being performed live but dear WOMAN ?? No no ! It's going to be the first time ! Yattta ! Okay i gotta stop all these excitement and go ;DD

Kay Sayonara !

much love; NiNi RyoSuKe